HomeHealthMSG – a slow poison Log in


MSG – a slow poison — 1 Comment

  1. You are so right on with this. I was given a massive dose of MSG in soup in Shanghai by mistake. I basically passed out from it. Now I am so hypersensitive to MSG it nearly kills me everytime I get near it. Last weekend I couldn’t breathe or even more from that junk. I really thought I was going to just pass away. MSG stinks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

x Shield Logo
This Site Is Protected By
The Shield →