Useful Knowledge About Governing Bodies
F. TUPPER SAUSSY
“The worst thing you can do in life is underestimate your adversary.” —PRESIDENT WILLIAM J. CLINTON, CBS News, March 31, 1999
HE ONLY PEOPLE in the world, it seems, who believe in the onspiracy theory of history are those of us who have studied it. While Franklin D. Roosevelt might have exaggerated when he said “Nothing happens in politics by accident; if it happens, it was planned that way,” Carroll Quigley – Bill Clinton’s favorite professor at Georgetown University – boldly admitted in his Tragedy & Hope (1966) that (a) the multitudes were already under the control of a small but powerful group bent on world domination and (b) Quigley himself was a part of that group.
Internet conspiracy sites strive to identify the conspiratorial factions. We get pieces here and pieces there. The world is run by Freemasons, some say. Other say Skull & Bones, and a loose confederation of secret societies. CIA gets lots of votes, along with Mossad (though I suspect these factions are merely tools) and, of course, “the British.” A major frontrunner is the International Banking Cartel. When Victor Marsden published The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1906, which purported to be a Jewish plan to take over the world, Jewish writers denied responsibility, charging a Catholic plot to defame Jewry. Whose side was Marsden on? You can get so deep into conspiracies that the suspects start canceling each other out. It can become frustrating.
I’m happy to report that F. Tupper Saussy has come to our emotional rescue. During his ten years as a fugitive from the Department of Justice (convicted of a crime that cannot be found in the lawbooks), Saussy occupied himself with an investigation into the powers that be. It was an investigation the likes of which, as far as I know, has never before been undertaken. The fruit of his amazing legwork is Rulers of Evil, a powerful book that in less loving hands might have been angry and judgmental.
Saussy’s thesis: There is indeed a small group that runs the world, but we can’t call it a conspiracy because it identifies itself with signs, mottoes, and monuments. Signs, mottoes, and monuments? you ask. Quick: what occupies the highest point on the U.S. Capitol building? It’s probably the most oft-published statue on earth, and you can’t name it? As long as you don’t know whose feet are firmly planted atop your country’s legislative center, or how she got there, or whence she came, the group that controls America remains invisible. Once you know these things, the fog begins lifting.
Saussy has analyzed hundreds of signatory clues left by the true rulers of the world, clues that we have perhaps been trained to ignore. He’s traced them to their origins, and matched them to facts of history going back six thousand years – all balanced against the most reliable human reference work there is, the Bible. The result: an unavoidable touchstone for all future works on the subject.
Rulers of Evil is an indispensable study book that you’ll probably deface from cover to cover with highlighting. By all means keep it on your lower library shelf, within close reach of inquisitive children. — Pat Shannon Journalist-at-Large, MEDIA BYPASS
- Chapter 1 SUBLIMINAL ROME
- Chapter 2 MISSIONARY ADAPTATION
- Chapter 3 MARGINALIZING THE BIBLE
- Chapter 4 MEDICI LEARNING
- Chapter 5 APPOINTMENT AT CYPRUS
- Chapter 6 THE EPITOME OF CHRISTIAN VALUES
- Chapter 7 THE FINGERSTROKE OF GOD
- Chapter 8 MOVING IN
- Chapter 9 SECURING CONFIDENCE
- Chapter 10 DEFINITIONS
- Chapter 11 THE THIRTEEN ARTICLES CONCERNING MILITARY ART
- Chapter 12 LORENZO RICCI’S WAR
- Chapter 13 THE SECRET BRIDGE
- Chapter 14 THE DOGMA OF INDEPENDENCE
- Chapter 15 THE MADNESS OF KING GEORGE III
- Chapter 16 TWEAKING THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT
- Chapter 17 A TIMELY GRAND TOUR
- Chapter 18 THE STIMULATING EFFECTS OF TEA
- Chapter 19 THE DEATH & RESURRECTION OF LORENZO RICCI
- Chapter 20 AMERICAN GRAFFITI
- Chapter 21 JUPITER’S EARTHLY ABODE
- Chapter 22 THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
- Chapter 23 THE DOME OF THE GREAT SKY
- Chapter 24 THE MARK OF CAIN
- Chapter 25 THE TWO MINISTRIES