Did you know that the first time the number 13 is mentioned in the Bible, it is associated with rebellion?
Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.
The description of Babylon the Great is ALL CAPS in the Bible (at least in the KJV), is exactly 13 words.
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written,
The number 13 in the Great Seal of the USA
- 13 stars in the crest
- 13 stripes in the shield
- 13 olive leaves
- 13 olives
- 13 arrows (some like to include the 13 feathers of the arrows)
- 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis
- 13 letters in E Pluribus Unum
- 13 cources of stone in the Pyramid
- 13 X 9 dots in the divisions around the crest.
Was the American Revolution really of God? Read Rulers of Evil for some interesting insights!
Thanks to Pastor Michael W. Hoggard for the inspiration of this post.